Create your character and create scenes in this Gacha Club MOD
Toy ball machines are a hit in Japan, as are kawaii dolls. This success is now available in Android format through Gacha Club, a game featuring a number of MODs such as Gacha Lavender, developed for the Android market.
Create your own characters and scenes
This game has a complete studio to create characters of all kinds. Here, you can find dozens of resources which can be combined with each other, giving thousands of possible results: dresses, t-shirts, hairstyles, weapons, pets, and more. You can create your own character, and in addition, generate your own 2D scenes from wallpapers. Also, you will also be able get them to engage in battles and measure their powers against each other.
These are the main features:
- Ten main characters to play with and over ninety extras.
- Change the color of almost every item in the game.
- Choose from six hundred different poses.
- Adjust the hair, eyes, and accessories of any character.
- Choose from hundreds of objects and pets.
- Set up profiles for all your characters.
- Export and import characters created by you or your friends.
A perfect game to unleash the creativity and imagination of those who are fans of gacha games and joins other games such as Neon, Redux, Star, Glitch, or Universal.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...